NATIONAL EYEWEAR DAY – 6 Free FlipGrid Homework and Lessons About Kindness
NATIONAL EYEWEAR DAY! Teachers, School librarians and home school parents can teach students fun and powerful lessons about kindness with interactive video and questions. Children can share their thoughts and answers through very simple video responses using FlipGrid. #NationalEyeWearDay
NATIONAL EYEWEAR DAY is June 6 , 2020. Have fun with award-winning Unicorn Jazz and Free FlipGrid Homework and Lessons About Kindness for Elementary School Students.
A Moral is a Life Lesson that you can learn from a story. (there can be more than one sometimes). What is the moral of Eye See You: Choosing Kindness? You can find it in this free flipgrid.
These are the six lessons for Homework and Lessons About Kindness
- What is a moral (life lesson)?
- Idiom: Let me paint you a story”
- How does it feel to be bullied?
- How did Woof the Crow resolve being bullied?
- Famous People with Glasses
- Epilogue: Who is Trezekke anyway?
You can get all the Unicorn Jazz books on Amazon, Kindle, hardcover and paperback.
If you would like to get the Eye See You Choosing Kindness – activity and writing packet – click here.
- Fun learning activities for children ages 8+
- Common-Core aligned
- STEM activities
- English Language Arts concepts
- Promotes critical thinking
- Supports social-emotional development
For free virtual author storytimes or read alouds, contact Lisa Caprelli today!