McKinley Elementary School Visit in Tracy California by Children’s Author Inspires Happiness and Literacy
The city of Tracy, California is receiving a fun and engaging author led visit by Lisa Caprelli. Unicorn Jazz & McKinley Elementary School Author Visit
Tracy, CA, is a city that is home to over 90,000 residents. The area has a rich history of human civilization dating back to the inhabiting Native American tribes before European colonization in the late 18th century. During the 19th century, Tracy became a town that held a connecting railroad to the state’s capital of Los Angeles. This railroad connection service led to its eventual population boom towards the beginning of the 20th century. Today, the city of Tracy is more known for its agricultural contributions, including producing quality crops of barley, tomatoes, asparagus, nuts, and various fruit.
WHY READING IS IMPORTANT for McKinley Elementary School
Check out, 6 year old from McKinley Elementary on The Thing I Do show – now on Amazon TV:
Unicorn Jazz & McKinley Elementary School Author Visit
On February 9, 2021, Lisa Caprelli, award-winning author children’s Unicorn Jazz stories and songs will be presenting to all grade levels in two sessions virtually!
Lisa Caprelli Reads THE THING I DO BOOK with song!
Thank you Tracy Elementary!
Fun Facts about Tracy, California
- Tracy, CA is known as the Sister City of two international territories: Memoru, Hokkaido in Japan, and Velas in the Azores – an autonomous region on the west coast of Portugal.
- Tracy is the hometown of many current and former football players, including Nick Eddy, Matt Overton, Keena Turner, and Bubba Paris.
- The city of Tracy is the hometown of the iconic 90’s rapper and dancer, MC Hammer, and also Sal Khan, the founder of the Khan Academy.
- The motto for Tracy is “think inside the triangle”.
How Far is Tracy, California from Huntington Beach, CA, the HQ of the Unicorn Jazz?
Tracy is about a 5.5hour drive from the Unicorn Jazz headquarters located in Huntington Beach, California.
GEOGRAPHY FROM OUR UNICORN JAZZ HEADQUARTERS TO YOUR SCHOOL! –Click for fun learning article.
- UnicornJazz.com/Education (free curriculum download for book one social emotional learning )
- The Thing I Do – our newest book encourage kids to discover and share their talents and interests – click here for instant download.
- Bee-ing Happy Beyond the book – make your own Be Happy pages
- Eye See You Choosing Kindness – Social emotional packet
Freecoloringpages to teachers and all students
Pen Pal – Elementary School Writing Opportunity With Author of Unicorn Jazz – click to participate for free!
Letter writing encourages a love of reading, writing, creating and touches upon imagination and the arts.
If your young scholar wants to get into writing (and an adult is not making them do this), then my Pen Pals With A Children’s Book Author form is for them. It’s great for children 6–12, educators, classrooms, and libraries.
Meet 6 Year Old Victoria Castaneda! Follow her on Instagram
Meet Unicorn Jazz Club Kid, Victoria Castaneda! At six years old, @littlemizzvictoria already has so many different interests and talents like ballet, math, being active outside, and so many others.
Enjoying many different things is what makes Victoria herself and allows her to discover more about what she loves to do!
Songs also available on 30+ music platforms and Also available in SPANISH! Just ask
- Unicorn Jazz Friendship Song
- The Thing I Do
- Dance & Sing With Me
- Make That Smile a Little Bit Bigger
- Happiness News
- Rainbow Song – April 2021
Thank you for your support of literacy and the joy of books and learning!
If you’d like to purchase a children’s book for your child’s library or as a gift, you can purchase any of them in paperback hardcover, ebook and Audible – on Amazon or Barnes & Noble online or ask for it at your favorite book retailer!
Free Unicorn Jazz Play Wright / Theater Classroom Script – for drama, music teachers and for when schools go back to live in person experiences.