DIY Eyeglasses craft for kids – 6 Free FlipGrid Lessons About Kindness
DIY eyeglasses craft for kids! Teachers, School librarians and home school parents can teach students fun and powerful lessons about kindness with interactive video and questions. Children can share their thoughts and answers through very simple video responses using FlipGrid. #STEAMFORKIDS
Have fun with award-winning Unicorn Jazz and Free FlipGrid Homework and Lessons About Kindness for Elementary School Students.
You can get all the Unicorn Jazz books on Amazon, Kindle, hardcover and paperback.
If you would like to get the 11 pages printables of Eye See You Choosing Kindness – activity and writing packet – click here.
- Fun learning activities for children ages 8+
- Common-Core aligned
- STEAM activities
- English Language Arts concepts
- Promotes critical thinking
- Supports social-emotional development
A Moral is a Life Lesson that you can learn from a story. (there can be more than one sometimes). What is the moral of Eye See You: Choosing Kindness? You can find it in this free flipgrid.
These are the six lessons for Homework and Lessons About Kindness
- What is a moral (life lesson)?
- Idiom: Let me paint you a story”
- How does it feel to be bullied?
- How did Woof the Crow resolve being bullied?
- Famous People with Glasses
- Epilogue: Who is Trezekke anyway?
For STEAM virtual author storytimes or read alouds, contact Lisa Caprelli today!
Eye See You made THE BEST CHILDREN’S BOOKS TO READ WITH YOUR KIDS THIS SUMMER