Unicorn Jazz Presents:
"The THING I Do" Show
A family educational show for kids ages 6-99! We curate content and invite guests to share creative stories, music, ocean animals, arts, puppets and Happiness News! Created by children’s author, Lisa Caprelli and Dr. Chris!
"The Thing I Do" Show Blog & Guest Lineups
"The THING I Do" Show: Recent Episodes
Kids And Adults Who Care About Kids' Education - BECOME PART OF THE SHOW!
Click here to read about the content we’re looking for, to be on our show and how to submit it.
Fill out the form below to submit your idea for an upcoming episode of “The THING I Do” Show. Our production team and/or hosts will contact you!
THE THING I DO show is also recorded for viewing on all of our social media platforms including,
YouTube and Instagram TV, and a local children’s hospital.
Host & Producer
Show Feedback From Viewers...
Unicorn Jazz "The Thing I Do" Show Credits
Written by Lisa Caprelli
Produced by Dr. Chris Herzig
Amanda Keaton, Production Admin, Social Media Support
- Natalia Sepulveda, children’s book author and Spanish translator of Bilingual Lifestyle
- Keyana Martinez, Home school teacher, mom and founder of The Storytime Box
- Kristal Leon, Mom Blogger, Influencer
- Lizette Ruiz, Brand Photography
Unicorn Jazz Friendship Ambassadors:
- Sophia, Priscilla, Sheylan, Marcello and growing!
- Davey Villalobos, Illustrator of Unicorn Jazz children’s book series
- Jasmine Powers, PR and social media outreach
- Olivia Chapman, singer, songwriter of music score: The THING I Do
Unicorn Jazz Sparkles Teacher Ambassadors:
- Pam Quevedo, Teacher
- Suzanne Funk, Early childhood educator, Teacher
- Jennifer Quattrucci, Teacher
We are growing: whether it is for the education sectors of our show, volunteer or outreach because of the children’s book or virtual author visits, referrals from teachers, school librarians or organizations and strategic partnerships. We thank everyone who is part of Unicorn Jazz’s mission!
NATIONAL EYEWEAR DAY! Teachers, School librarians and home school parents can teach students fun and powerful lessons about kindness with interactive video and questions. Children can share their thoughts and answers through very simple video responses using FlipGrid. #NationalEyeWearDay