Kearney Public Elementary Schools Author Lisa Caprelli Speaks to Grades K-5 in Nebraska
Kearney Public Schools in Nebraska is receiving a fun and engaging author school visit with books, stories, music and entertainment led by Unicorn Jazz creator, Lisa Caprelli on November 21, 2023!
Unicorn Jazz Author Stories and Literacy Journey in Kearney, Nebraska for Elementary Schools Author
Kearney Public Elementary Schools Video & Learning Resources for Grades K-2
Free TPT Teachers Pay Teachers activities this week only – click here
WHAT GRADE LEVELS DO YOU SUGGEST FOR UNICORN JAZZ BOOKS?
- Baby I Love You – Finger puppet book – Kinder (goes with the Baby I Love You Song) it’s very quick and fun easy read for PreK-Kindergarten
- Help & Give Back: Grades 1-2
- Bee-ing Happy: Grades K to 3rd
- The Thing I Do: Grades 1-3
- Unicorn Jazz: Grades 2-4
- Eye See You Choosing Kindness: Grades 3-5
- Ocean Animals Grades 4-5 – it has awesome Make Your Own Haiku poem and ocean animal fun facts worksheets
Kearney Public Elementary Schools Video & Learning Resources for Grades 3-5
- Where do Good Ideas Come From. Teachers can play video, before or after author visit, click here
- Behind the Scenes 2 minute Video Journey of author Lisa Caprelli’s mission for kids: click here
- Skip a Step, Free Digital Journal for Students, Accompanies Lisa Caprelli’s Skip a Step Imparting Wisdom for Young Entrepreneur Minds Book, click to download free
- For students interested in leadership: click here
Elementary School Author Makes These Two Books Free on November 21st and November 22nd as an E-book for Our Students:
Behind the scenes what our author visits can look like with your school involvement THIS IS FROM a previous ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
Eye See You Choosing Kindness: Story and Song
Unicorn Jazz Elementary Schools Author
Children’s author, Lisa Caprelli, will be presenting to the young learners of in person! We at Unicorn Jazz are so excited for the opportunity to join up with the staff and students for World Read Aloud Day!
As part of the in-person visit, author Lisa Caprelli will present a short 5 min video from “Unicorn Jazz Presents The Thing I Do” kids show on Amazon TV and much more, including:
- Order forms for books towards Ceres Unified Schools will be given in advance.
- Reading, writing, and behind the scenes from the Unicorn Jazz book series will be read
- Teachers can share or read in advance of this visit, the Unicorn Jazz book one– storytime and the Unicorn Jazz Friendship song to get familiar with the characters and stories themes of friendship, belonging, kindness, social-emotional learning.
- Teachers can take advantage of learning resources for Unicorn Jazz
- Free resources for THE THING I DO book
- Songs from 10+ music videos created by Lisa at UnicornJazz.com/songs
- Approx 7-10 min Q&A facilitated by author and teacher’s classrooms
- Additional 100-page variety of coloring pages, activities, and learning here.
- SEL learning packet
- Unicorn Jazz & Zebracorn Puppets are available on Etsy for teachers/educators
Thank you for your support of literacy, music and the arts!
MORE VIDEOS ABOUT TECHNOLOGY, GREEN SCREEN AND INNOVATION
- The Thing I Do Song Created by Students and Adults – watch
- Dance and Sing With Me Music Video by children actors/singers –watch
To learn more about Lisa Caprelli’s entrepreneurial and speaker journey click here.