Kids Casting Call for Christmas Song with 12 Days of Christmas Song
Casting Call for Christmas Song. The 12 Days of Christmas – Details and How to Send Music Video Details | Pitch for 12+ kids/singers/dancers/musicians – Details and How to Send Music Video Details
Kids who are already selected for this project: Pick out your top 3 favorite verses and send to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and best way to reach you. This is not a guarantee, but this will help us ASSIGN who will sing what. We will also present a few other “lyric lines” that everyone will sing along to. Hang in there, as we work on all these details.
Unicorn Jazz wants to raise awareness in support of CHOC Children’s Foundation with this song and more to come!
Follow us on Instagram.com/unicornjazzbrand and DM so we follow you, too!
Special thanks to Leorah Haberfield for helping Unicorn Jazz with some fantastic kid talent. We can’t wait to share the exciting project(s) to come! At Shine Theatre Arts Project brings the magic of NYC Broadway level training to the Berkshires, MA. Not only are our teachers and coaches Broadway professionals, but our counselors are too. Learn more: Shine Theater Arts Project
Our voice, dance and acting training is second-to-none. We work with the most sought-after instructors who have trained hundreds of kids and teens who work professionally on Broadway, off-Broadway, in TV, Film and more.
We are excited to share Holiday Cheer this 2020 Holiday Season.
We love sharing happiness for kids and bringing together kid talent that can inspire other kids!
We created this original 12 Days of Christmas Song to bring holiday smiles to children everywhere. We are grateful you have been part of our growth or have been referred to us. This page shares as info and FAQ for creating a music video – virtual and successful.
Together, we can do it!!
In April, at the onset of Covid-19, we had the vision to bring 19 kids and adults together to create the music video – THE THING I DO. It was challenging, it was back and forth communication and we learned a lot and we created a fun and successful music video with every day people. They were not professionals. And this is what we did. Imagine what we can do with talent, fun and communication?!
Description for Project – Operation 12 Days of Christmas
- We are looking for a combination of children (contributor) (ages 6-18) boys and girls to a) sing a verse from the 12 Days of Christmas Song and also b) record video (in proper format for re-use by our film team) of said child(ren) singing the song. Recording a creative video piece is encouraged!
- Each child will sing a verse from the song as well as sing collaborative lyrics in the song to be seen together in the music video. (Similar to The Thing I Do music video on YouTube listed above).
- Sing it a) A cappella and also b) with the instrumental music audio file we will provide and c) videotaping your best singing with your verse (for the music video)
- Use headphones when singing and recording.
- Unicorn Jazz in care of Happy & Fun Lifestyle, LLC will donate 100% of all profits to Children’s Hospital of Orange County.
- To create a final beautifully made a) music video showcasing the 12 Days of Christmas Song
- Bring all children together to make a fun, entertaining and collaborative work for children.
- To have our team at Unicorn Jazz deliver one final musical recorded piece to share on music platforms (i.e. YouTube Music, Spotify, Pandora, IheartRadio, Itunes, etc) giving said credit of voiced and the work done.
- Awareness. To bring awareness and showcase all the kid talent via social media, blog story (we will write a final blog story about the children who are part of this music video)
- Unicorn Jazz will deliver social media graphic posts to each contributor for their own social outreach.
We will deliver music sheets to children/parents upon acceptance of the project.
We will appreciate getting as many children/parents on one joint Zoom meeting call to discuss particulars, creatives and ideas for final delivery. (We did this with The Thing I Do music video).
Deadline for sending in video and song elements is on or before November 3, 2020 at 5p PST. The sooner the better, as timing is of the essence to put together this magical song!
Kids Casting Call for Christmas Song
Here are the Lyrics, Written and Created by Lisa Caprelli, Director of THE THING I DO Show on Amazon TV – They will also be delivered via a Google doc denoting who will do what (individually) as well as collaboratively.
12 Days of Christmas – Trezekke Silly Style
Written by Lisa Caprelli
Created to connect kids of all ages and adults for Christmas Spirit, Happiness and Fun!
On the first day of Christmas
Write a cool haiku
Sing a carol, a classic
Your friends will join you …
On the 2nd Day of Christmas
Jump it’s for play
Hop to the beat
Move those hips – shout: ¡Olé!
On the 3rd Day of Christmas
As you wander in the snow
With Your Tongue – catch some snow!
On the 4th day of Christmas
Write a letter in a pun
Say, you’re happy:
Put it in the mail AND RUN!
On the 5th Day of Christmas
Play a Game with Family!
Guess The Thing
Grab a clue
You can win Happily
On the 6th Day of Christmas
Make a house of Gingerbread!
And Gummy bears in
Orange, Green and RED
On the 7th Day of Christmas
Make a masterpiece that shines
Be Creative – It’s worth it
And make it RHYME!
On the 8th Day of Christmas
Close your eyes – imagine New
Reflect on the vision
Believe! It can be You!
On the 9th Day of Christmas
Who needs a HUG?
Don’t tell you’ve got a bug!
On the 10th Day of Christmas
Bundle up! Because It’s time!
As you’re sharing the moment
Here is my slime!
On the 11th Day of Christmas
Find a choir to clap & cheer!
Put pajamas on..
Santa’s reindeer are near!
On the 12th days of Christmas
Eat a meal with candlelight
Enjoy all through the night!
All proceeds for this song and music video will go to Children’s Hospital of Orange County.
Unicorn Jazz in care of publisher Happy & Fun Lifestyle, LLC will give the following in exchange for providing your submission of a song verse(s) in the form of video.
- Social media promotion to include your child along with co-contributors.
- Profits that may occur from this music video will go to Children’s Hospital of Orange County. While we realize it may take time, months or years for a song to “profit,” we wanted to define this.
- No monetary compensation will be given for this song. However, if a scholarship or gift card is helpful for joint efforts, do talk to us – as we have spoken to some of you individually about our purpose for kids. (We have spent time, resources to create and produce a team (you) along with marketing efforts.)
- Copyright will be owned by Happy and Fun Lifestyle, by Writer Lisa Caprelli.
- Parent permission required and agreement will be emailed to parent for signature and acceptance.
HOW TO RECORD
Call/Text Lisa – area code ( nine four nine ) 677-8288 or email email@example.com
Read Winter Donnelly‘s blog story feature – click here
Read blog story feature about Ellie – hard work is paramount as a cellist and ballet dancer.