Fun Things for Kids to Do: Guess The Thing Game Show with Host, Puppet Trezekke
A way to connect kids virtually. Guess The Thing Game Show with Host Puppet Trezekke. Sample of game show. Takes about 15 minutes to pre-record) with 2 or 3 other guests, we call “contestants”.
Thank you for your interest in GUESS THE THING Game Show.
This is a game show where kids and/or adults can participate in a pre-recording.
It’s a fun way to play along with some fun questions for learning. We start off giving two practice questions and then four “game show” questions. It’s pretty easy. And a lot of fun!
We have a lot of interest and are grateful that you (or your child) want to be a CONTESTANT on The Thing Game Show (pre-recorded):
Watch a very short, sped up time lapse of a recent Guess The Thing I Do – game show:
Note: We live in California so we are in PST time zone. We are doing these “games” as a way to connect during physical distancing and share the joy of bringing happiness to all kids (and adults who are bored!)
My husband, Dr. Chris, is a full-time physician and took on the role of puppets and video-editing to help the show. So please bare with our scheduling times/availability. ~Director, Lisa Caprelli
Dates we have available next:
Wednesday August 12, 2020 at 9:00 am PST we have a few spots open. Subsequent times will be updated (by August 15th) or please stay in touch and DM us on Instagram.com/unicornjazzbrand
Week of September 14, 2020 we have several dates open and times. TBD
If you would like to have your child be a learner on a similar style online learning school with Lisa Caprelli, you can sign up on Outschool – for classrooms, home school parents, teachers and kids, click here
There are no prizes or monetary compensation. This is not a real game show in that sense. It is a simulated fun participatory virtual meeting. Guests, who we call CONTESTANTS, get to answer multiple choice questions tailored by age group. Everyone who participates gets a HAPPINESS CERTIFICATE for your social media and to keep as well as picture highlights of the show. Every show will go onto our YouTube channel. And the production teams picks the “best of” shows to go on future The Thing I do live broadcast shows. We reserve the right to refuse appearances, due to time and/or scheduling.
Parent permission is required in advance of selecting a time. Once you decide to join an upcoming virtual show, email us your wishes to to so. We will then send you a separate digital agreement form.
Parents, for any questions, please feel free to reach out to:
- Lisa Caprelli, Show Director, Writer
Want show announcements and free fun stuff
- Get on our automatic monthly mailing list. nVisit: UnicornJazz.com/FreeColoringPages
- Educators / Parents: Visit: UnicornJazz.com/Education
IF YOU HAVE SOME Talent
Thank you for the opportunity to learn more about you AS TALENT for a blog story feature and future show appearance on The Thing I Do!
Follow our YouTube Channel
If you are on our “game show:
- Have a nice backdrop and nice lighting facing participant.
- Be Camera ready
- Clothing! We love kid talent to dress up, they can be anything (costume) – no logos please.
- We will do a test the day before with just Lisa Caprelli to view the angle, lighting etc.
- Participant will will need a computer, with microphone to hear us and so we can hear you.
- A link will be emailed to you on a) test day and b) recording day. It’s very easy however, please do not use a phone. (We have had to dismiss participant for not being camera ready and would like to avoid doing that!