De Anza Elementary School Virtual Author Visit in Riverside County, California
The city of San Jacinto, California is receiving a fun and engaging author led visit. Joining author Lisa Caprelli, in this presentation to De Anza Elementary, will be 12 year old child actress and singer, Emily Isabel!
Unicorn Jazz & De Anza Elementary School Author Visit with Lisa Caprelli and Child Actress/Singer Emily Isabel
San Jacinto is a city in Riverside County, CA, that is home to over 45,000 residents. Founded in 1870 and incorporated as a governed city in 1888, San Jacinto has a rich history of being inhabited by Native American tribes until the area became colonized through Spanish settlers and missionaries in the late 18th century.
Shortly after its incorporation as a city in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, San Jacinto soon became a thriving place with many agricultural centers, railroad transports, and as a tourist hot spot for its nearby hot springs. The area is surrounded by the San Jacinto Mountains, whose peak reaches 10,834 feet.
Check out The Thing I Do show – now on Amazon TV:
Unicorn Jazz & De Anza Elementary School Author Visit
On February 24, 2021, Lisa Caprelli, award-winning author of the children’s Unicorn Jazz stories and songs will be presenting before De Anza Elementary students of all grade levels in two sessions virtually!
We at Unicorn Jazz are excited to be joining up with the staff and students of De Anza Elementary as the school’s mission and vision statements focus on inspiring its kids to build their potential and fulfill their dreams to the fullest – a very Unicorn Jazz centric message and philosophy! Committed to preparing all its students for college and a variety of careers, De Anza Elementary is keen on making sure that its students possess a deep understanding of STEAM subjects by the time they graduate.
Thank you De Anza Elementary!
Joining author Lisa Caprelli, in this presentation to De Anza Elementary, will be 12 year old child actress and singer, Emily Isabel! Emily is a Broadway musical performer and starred as Brigitta in the Sound of Music Tour.
Here are some of our STEM and social emotional free educational Resources you can share now with teachers:
- UnicornJazz.com/Education (free curriculum download for book one social emotional learning )
- The Thing I Do – our newest book encourage kids to discover and share their talents and interests – click here for instant download.
- Bee-ing Happy Beyond the book – make your own Be Happy pages
- Eye See You Choosing Kindness – Social emotional packet
Freecoloringpages to teachers and all students
- Bee Happy DIY Paper bag crafts – https://unicornjazz.com/bee-happy-bee-paper-bag-puppet-diy-instructions-based-on-childrens-books/
- Unicorn Finger puppet – https://unicornjazz.com/unicorn-finger-puppet-diy-craft-for-teachers-or-parents/
Letter writing encourages a love of reading, writing, creating and touches upon imagination and the arts.
If your young scholar wants to get into writing (and an adult is not making them do this), then my Pen Pals With A Children’s Book Author form is for them. It’s great for children 6–12, educators, classrooms, and libraries.
Songs also available on 30+ music platforms and Also available in SPANISH! Just ask
- Unicorn Jazz Friendship Song
- The Thing I Do
- Dance & Sing With Me
- Make That Smile a Little Bit Bigger
- Happiness News
- Rainbow Song – April 2021
GEOGRAPHY FROM OUR UNICORN JAZZ HEADQUARTERS TO YOUR SCHOOL! –Click for fun learning article.
How Far is San Jacinto, California from Huntington Beach, CA, the HQ of the Unicorn Jazz?
Located on the eastern side of Southern California, San Jacinto is a close drive from the Unicorn Jazz headquarters located in Huntington Beach, California. The 92.5-mile distance can be covered in an hour and a half drive.
Fun Facts about San Jacinto, California
- San Jacinto is the Spanish name for Saint Hyacinth, the second-century martyr which the city is named after.
- San Jacinto was the endpoint for one of the longest uninterrupted airplane flights in 1937, which departed from Moscow for a total of 6,262 miles!
- The city of San Jacinto is home to the iconic Estudillo Mansion – a 19th century-built residence that is placed on both, National Register of Historic Places and on the California Register of Historic Resources.
- The Estudillo Mansion served as the residence to Francisco Estudillo who was San Jancinto’s first postmaster and later became the city’s second mayor.
Thank you for your support of literacy and the joy of books and learning!
If you’d like to purchase a children’s book for your child’s library or as a gift, you can purchase any of them in paperback hardcover, ebook and Audible – on Amazon or Barnes & Noble online or ask for it at your favorite book retailer!\
Free Unicorn Jazz Play Wright / Theater Classroom Script – for drama, music teachers and for when schools go back to live in person experiences.